Web Development is a dynamic field, where everything changes consistently and keeping yourself updated is the option to survive in web development. Few years ago web development was all about writing lots of lengthy codes. Day by day things are changing fast and now developing a website is more easier than before. Web development tools are used by web developers to test and debug their code to build attractive and user-friendly websites. Nowadays many latest web development tools are available which helps to build an attractive website without writing lots of codes. You need to learn new tools and languages to work in Web development. These website development tools are essential for a web developer and they should know about it.
- CSS Pre-processors: This tool is used manage multiple style sheets and it allows you to use CSS with Variables and Functions. There are many CSS Pre-processor like Saas, Stylus, LESS, and Myth.
- Template Engine: It is very difficult to make changes in elements, when you have multiple HTML pages. So using Template Engine is can resolve this issue because Template Engine is specially created to done complex tasks very easily on a website with lots of HTML pages. The most popular Template Engine are Jade, Kit, and Handlebars.
- Task Runner: To perform complicated tasks like Compilation, Minification, Unite Testing Grunt and Gulp are the perfect tools.
- Synchronized Testing Tool: The number of mobile users increasing very fast so mobile-first websites are the most important thing for all businesses and organizations. If you want to test your website on lots of devices, then you should use synchronized testing. With Synchronized testing, you can test your website in various devices simultaneously. The BrowserSync and Ghostlab are the best Synchronized Testing Tools.
- Development Toolkit: Development Toolkit is the inclusion of many tools in one application. The popular Development Toolkits are Codekit which is for mac only but if you are a windows user, you can use Prepros and Koala-app is a perfect option for Linux users.