Multitasking in a smartphone is not an easy task no matter how advanced it is because managing data in small screen is a difficult task. If you lots of pictures, videos or music on your smartphone, you will easily manage from the desktop. You can use these best android apps to manage smartphones from desktop:
This app has amazing features to stream videos, Photos and music files on your smartphone. It has the interface for to organize photos by day or month, Contacts. With Airmore, you can manage all files in internal memory and external (SD card), and file transfer between smartphone and desktop.
How to Use
- Install App and Open the App
- Open Airmore website on PC and Scan the QR code. Click on accept button on your mobile.
- Now you can connect via mobile hotspot.
- Connect Me
It is the best app to stream video and media files and control phone camera via desktop. It also has the features to make a call without touching to a phone. It works with major operating systems such as Windows, Mac and Linux and Chrome OS. With this app, you can take screenshots; send ringtones, APK files to your phone.
How to Use
- Install Connect Me and open it.
- Login to web.gomo.com from your desktop browser.
- Click ok to connect the phone
Airdroid is the popular app that allows getting notifications from Whatsapp and other messaging applications.
- Install and open the app.
- Open Airdroid website and scan the QR code to connect.
- You can also download and run the desktop application in Windows or Mac OS X.
- Web PC Suit
This app allows you to watch and stream videos, photos, music files with simple drag and drop from mobile device to desktop.
How to use
- Download and open the app.
- Go to Web PC Suit website and scan the QR code.
These are the best apps to manage android smartphone from the desktop by following simple steps. You can also others useful app like Mighty Text, Xender, Mobizen, Wi-Fi File Transfer etc.