It is great to have some important things in mind when you first try to meditate. Meditation could be your second nature if you do continuous practice. Here is a list of important things that will help you to meditate better and get happier and satisfactory life.
1. Become what you really are – If you want to feel more connected and happy then you must find things that make you get totally immersed and connected.
2. Meet a guru – Find someone who has already acquired the top level of meditation. In other words, find a guru. He must be able you guide you through all the obstacle coming in the path.
3. Detoxifying your body – Your body create good or bad moods. If you try to detoxify your body, you feel more enlightened and connected to the God.
4. Eat veg – Eat more vegetables instead of any kind of meat. Given up on meat will help you to become more spiritual and connected.
5. Learning a language – Learning a new language is very powerful to get extraordinary experience.
6. Learn how to avoid – Sometimes we get too angry and worried about something which is not at all important. We need to learn how to avoid circumstances that tend to leads conflicts with no sense.
7. Make friends of different kinds – Making friends of so many kinds can help you to explore the reality to really understand the different aspects of life.
8. Dematerialize yourself – Being materialistic can lead you to dissatisfaction and frustration. By purchasing what is important and needed, but not something that is just for show-off.
9. Sign out technology – Technology is an essential part of our lives these days, but giving away on technology for sometimes to find your soul is very important.
10. Do yoga – Yoga is an ancient Indian meditation process, which helps not only for meditation but also improves your health significantly.